From: "Tony Lord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'DX4WIN Reflector'" <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 8:36 PM
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN V7.01

Hi all,

Many thank to all for the help with upgrading. All Ok and working FB.

Always being one to want to use all the features I looked at this new RTTY
program and downloaded MMTW engine.

When I use PSK or what ever I use a second sound card to ensure window
noises and the like are not transmitted. (at the moment I use Multipsk
software for digital modes). How do I select the second sound card ONLY for
use with RTTY via DX4WIN (and maybe later PSK type modes, again via
DX4WIN?).

I would want all spot announcements via main sound card.

Further what setting does one require??

73's de Tony G8DQZ