From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue May 31 17:55:43 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Date: Tue May 31 18:07:24 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] Pricing version 7 and beyond

Hi

When I think of the hundreds of dollar bills I
stick into envelopes every year in the hope of
getting qsls for DXCC 25$ doesn't seem to
be much. Then there's the thousands I
handed over eight days ago for a new radio.
And it doesn't end there!

No wonder I drive about in a beat up old van
instead of a nice new car.

Bill