From: "Anders Janis SM4RNA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 4:40 PM
Subject: [Dx4win] D4Win eats all CPU power!

Hi all!

Have a problem that Dx4Win hangs and take all CPU power once every second
och third day. When it happens the PC gets slower and slower and in about 2
min all CPU power is consumed by DX4Win that by then do not respond at all.

What to do?

System:
AMD 1GHz Duron, 1GB RAM, 37GB 10000 rpm WD Raptor. 10 COM, 2 LPT, 8 USB.
Onboard sound + 2 PCI soundcards. MB is ASUS A7V8N De luxe. Cluster via
TCP/IP and ADSL 250. IC-775DSP via CI-V. PSK and MMTY via home made
interface with optocoupler isolation transformers. CW via serial and
optocoupler.

/Anders SM4RNA