An exception occured!
Access vioalation at address 005BA0EB in module 'dx4win.exe'. Read of address
00000000

/Anders

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Oct 10 02:48:26 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Stefano Cipriani)
Date: Mon Oct 10 02:59:52 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] D4Win eats all CPU power!

Hi Friends,
Not problem here.
Dx4win is running perfectly 230K QSOs.
Look for a virus problem!!
73 Steve/I0MWI
http://www.qsl.net/i0mwi/

 Sponsor:
 Niente paura, da oggi puoi recuperare i dati persi dal PC, semplice come
cliccare qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3361&d=10-10
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Oct 10 08:24:40 2005
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Eleandro Pavanatti)
Date: Mon Oct 10 08:36:09 2005
Subject: [Dx4win] Help with FT-767gx CAT

Hi all here is PY5XT and I having a problem to setup correctly the
DX4Win Database for the YAESU, FT-767gx.

Have any one do this before ???

Or Have any one some tips to help me ???

Thanks
PY5XT