From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kostas sv1dpi
Sent: 24 December 2006 09:30
To: REFLECTOR dx4win
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] DX4WIN and microHAM MK2R+

I was thinking seriously to buy it... But if i need a setup guide i must
think it agn.
It supposed that mk2r+ makes our life easier, isn't it?
Any opinions from users?
I use writelog and dx4win and i am interested to switch between these
programs. Is it easy? and what abt setup?
As i know Steve is an rtty-er so a computer man and has difficulties?
Season Greetings
Kostas sv1dpi