> It supposed that mk2r+ makes our life easier, isn't it?
> Any opinions from users?

I have the MK2R+ and I'm very happy with it. It works under DX4WIN, although I
quit
using DX4WIN (no more satisfaction for various reasons). I use N1MMLogger (with
MMTTY
for RTTY)  and import the ADIFs in DX4WIN for award tracking and QSLing.

I made a fully working preset for N1MMLogger and stripped it down for DX4WIN.
Everything works (but I don't use it hi). I refuse to migrate to V7 so still
using V6
so I can't tell for native Winkey support and RTTY but since MMTTY works under
N1MMLogger, it should work in DX4WIN.

No worries for the MK2R+, it is a very good SO2R / USB device.

73 de Franki ON5ZO / OQ5M