At 05:26 PM 12/25/2006, John Lawler wrote:

>I have version 7.02.15 on an up to date XP processor.
>The problem I experience is when I try to edit a existing QSO QSL
>MGR call sign. I can not erase  using F10 or Enter. When I go back
>to the QSO, the origional QSL MGR call sign is still there??

Hi John,

In the QSL manager database, managers have start dates but not end
dates.  Thus, it's not possible to delete a manager.

You can go into the QSL manager database (File -> Databases -> QSL
Managers) and delete the entry.  But that deletes the manager for ALL QSOs.

The QSL manager database I include in the country file does NOT have
any self-managers (one way to correct the problem).

Let me know what the issue is and I can try to fix it in the next
release of the country files.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us