From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Jul 17 09:18:44 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon Jul 17 09:29:04 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] MMTTY

At 08:37 AM 7/17/2006, Bill Salyers wrote:

>Any tricks to getting the MMTTY window working in conjunction with a
>standard sound card? I have PSK31 running just fine. I am getting an
>error from DX4WIN when I try to use MMTTY.

What does the error say?

If you have the full version of MMTTY running stand-alone, the rest is easy:

In the RTTY window, set the RTTY Interface type to NONE.

Put the full path to MMTTY.EXE in the Executable box

Then as Aerosmith would say, Just Press Play

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us