Try the following

Make a copy of the original rigfile and rename it
With a text editor change the following in the copied rigfile

>From
[RF-Current VFO]
CMD=Read VFO A
FMT=BCD-R
POS=6
LM=5

[RF-Current VFO]
CMD=Read VFO A
FMT=BCD-R
POS=7
LM=4

Look also @ the beginning of the file for these settings

CNFL=6
RMUL= 1.00000000000000E-0001
WMUL= 1.00000000000000E+0000

Select now the changed file in dx4win and do some tests above 15 meter
Hope this helps

73 Guy ON4AOI

BAND DECODER and related stuff at

http://www.on4aoi.be/banddecoder.htm

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at

http://www.on4aoi.be/dx4win.htm

DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at

 http://www.on4aoi.be/keyer.htm

ARSWIN link and related stuff at

http://www.on4aoi.be/web7.htm

DXTELNET soft and related stuff at