From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dennis Mowers
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 4:40 PM
To: KR4DA; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] 99 % CPU Usage

I have looked at the processes running, and they are all zero, except
DX4WIN.  I ran Spybot and Ad-Aware, and while they are running, DX4WIN
drops to 30-40%, but back to 99-100% when the other programs stop executing.

If I try running a couple of more Windows, and something that needs CPU
time, the computer is very slow.

Right now I have MMTTY running, taking about 3%, and 96% is being taken
by DX4WIN.  No other processes show higher than zero.

DX4WIN must be doing something to hog all the CPU resources,  the
"System Idle Process" shows zero.  While on my other computer running
DX4WIN, it is 94-97%.