I have Ver. 7.02.15 running on two computers.

I've purchased and installed the current Buckmaster CD
on both computers.  The CD is not in the HD.

I've just discovered ... by accident ...  that the address
info for K4TER that DX4WIN presents to me is NOT the
one from the newly-loaded Buckmaster data.  Where is
DX4WIN getting the "old" info from?  Is my previous edition
of Buckmaster stored within DX4WIN?  I didn't think so.

My question does not involve K4TER, but relates to the
apparent different "old" source that the program is using.

BTW, the entire "old" Buckmaster program and info was
deleted before loading the "new" program.

I am dial-up and don't use on-line look-up.

Any suggestions?

73!  Ken Kopp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or