Hi Everyone...

First of all, Happy Holidays (whichever one(s) you and yours
celebrate)!!

Tried to enter St Barthelemy (FJ) into the countries database on
DX4WIN (Ver 7.03.??) and ran into some problems.

1.  Don't know the ITU zone (ought to, but don't)...but that's the
easy one of the problems

2.  Followed the directions from the manual for entering the new
country and everything went as expected until I got to the part
(middle of page 121 of the printed manual) where it says, "Now
switch from the 'Details' tab to the 'Mappings' tab. Go to the
pull-down menu and select 'Mappings' and then 'Add.'  Five fields
shoud appear under the 'Mappings' tab...."  Those five fields are
there, but there is no labeling of them.  Tried to more or less
reset the whole thing by getting out of everything, going back and
doing it all over, but no joy.....I have not a clue why this
happened...If you can help, PLEASE DO!!!

I guess I'll have to wait until I get the answer on the first
question before I'll know what happens after I get it!!

73,

Karl, K1KO
Virginia Beach