I would like to tnank everybody who responded on my request!

thanks,

73, Sergei UA3AP aka K3AO

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tony Lord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:10:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] IC-910

> --- Tony Lord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Yes it does, I use it my self but had to modify and create my own radio
> > file. I attach? my version of the file, it may not be perfect, but it works
> > for me!
>
> I've uploaded Tony's IC-910 rig file to my web site:
>
>     http://dx4win.ad1c.us/data.htm#Rig
>
> 73 - Jim AD1C
>

> --
> Jim Reisert AD1C, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us

From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Mon Jun 18 17:56:10 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Les Kalmus)
Date: Mon Jun 18 18:01:01 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] Incoming spots not appearing in spot window

I am using 7.03.16. For some reason, spots which are appearing in the
packet window correctly have stopped appearing in the spot window.
If I sh/dx, the results are shown in both windows correctly but no new
updates occur in the spot window.
I have the window sorted by arrival which is how I always have it.

Anyone else see this behavior and how did you fix it?

Les W2LK