WD0M wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> Send a note to:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> They'll fix you up no problem - and you won't lose any QSOs in the LOTW
> system.
>
> 73,
> Joe
> WD?M

Thanks Joe.  Email has been sent.

Larry

--
Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX
Using Thunderbird on Linux
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Sat May 19 23:16:34 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] LOTW certificate renewal?

At 07:29 PM 5/19/2007, Larry Alkoff wrote:
 >Dick Flanagan wrote:
 >> At 07:02 PM 5/19/2007, Larry Alkoff wrote:
 >>  >How do I renew my certificate?
 >>  >
 >>  >I tried running TQSLcert and it shows my old cert with a red X.
 >>  >
 >>  >Is it safe to click "renew" and select my former certificate or should I
 >>  >  delete the former cert?  I don't want to lose any qsos already
 >> submitted.
 >>
 >>  From the LOTW FAQ:
 >>
 >> "Use the TQSLCert Certificate menu's Renew Certificate command to renew
 >> your certificate."
 >
 >Thanks for your reply Dick.
 >When I run TQSLcert I see my old certificate with a red X
 >but there is no option to renew.
 >
 >The only options are New Certificate Request or  Load Certificate Request.
 >
 >When I click on Load Certificate I get a notice saying my certificate
 >has expired but there is no way I can see to renew it.
 >Nothing in the TQSLcert help file also.
 >
 >Larry

Be sure you are using TQSLCert program (not the more often used TQSL
program) and that you have the latest version (V1.11) which can be
downloaded from http://www.arrl.org/lotw/#download

More detailed info on renewing certificates can be found at
https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/renew

73, Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC NV SM