From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sat May 19 22:20:29 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Sat May 19 22:29:01 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] LOTW certificate renewal?

At 07:02 PM 5/19/2007, Larry Alkoff wrote:
 >How do I renew my certificate?
 >
 >I tried running TQSLcert and it shows my old cert with a red X.
 >
 >Is it safe to click "renew" and select my former certificate or should I
 >  delete the former cert?  I don't want to lose any qsos already submitted.

 From the LOTW FAQ:

"Use the TQSLCert Certificate menu's Renew Certificate command to renew
your certificate."

73, Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC NV SM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Larry Alkoff)
Date: Sat May 19 22:38:27 2007

Dick Flanagan wrote:
> At 07:02 PM 5/19/2007, Larry Alkoff wrote:
>  >How do I renew my certificate?
>  >
>  >I tried running TQSLcert and it shows my old cert with a red X.
>  >
>  >Is it safe to click "renew" and select my former certificate or should I
>  >  delete the former cert?  I don't want to lose any qsos already
> submitted.
>
>  From the LOTW FAQ:
>
> "Use the TQSLCert Certificate menu's Renew Certificate command to renew
> your certificate."

Thanks for your reply Dick.
When I run TQSLcert I see my old certificate with a red X
but there is no option to renew.

The only options are New Certificate Request or  Load Certificate Request.

When I click on Load Certificate I get a notice saying my certificate
has expired but there is no way I can see to renew it.
Nothing in the TQSLcert help file also.

Larry

--
Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX