I don't have a Pro II any longer, but when I did it worked perfectly with
Dx4Win.

Does your interface work with other software?

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Stevens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 5:31 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Connectivity to ICOM 756 Pro II

Does anyone have an ICOM 756 Pro II that works correctly with DX4WIN?  We
are not using the CT 17/ICOM interface but are using a USB cable/port.  We
know the cable is working since it
works with another log program perfectly and instantaneousely.

We keep trying DX4WIN but the results are unpredictable.

Sometimes you get the band/frequency information and sometimes you don't.

I keep trying and am waiting for a reply from technical support but thus far

no luck.

Thanks for any help you can give a new DX4WIN user.

Russell, WB4HHN
Check out my web page:  http://mysite.verizon.net/resumo8i/