On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 6:36 AM, Larry Burke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I vaguely remember the following problem being discussed before, but do not
> recall the final resolution and can't seem to find the answer in the
> archives.
>
> I upload/download to LoTW a few times a year, so I am by no means a power
> user. Today I noticed that, following an import of my confirmed QSOs from
> LoTW to DX4WIN, the only QSOs showing an "Upl Cnf" are those that also show
> a country in the final column of the LoTW table of confirmed QSOs on the
> website.
>
> I selected "Show Details" when performing the download.

"Upl Cnf", if I understand it correctly, means that ithe uploaded QSO
has been confirmed on LotW. LotW marks confirmed QSOs by putting the
country name in the table. (You don't give an entity when uploading a
QSO, you just provide your country. The other station tells LotW what
entity their side of the QSO took place from. Then LotW has the info
it needs to put the country name in the confirmation.)

I think it's working as intended.
    -Rick
--
Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA