On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Larry Burke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply, Rick. Guess I am either still unclear on the concept
> or I am doing something wrong. Let me provide a specific example:
>
> I uploaded my log from mid December 2007 to the current date. This included
> some 20 VP6DX contacts. All 20 of these VP6DX QSOs were matched on LoTW. But
> on the LoTW web page some VP6DX QSOs showed the country name "Ducie Island"
> and for other VP6DX QSOs the country name was blank. When I downloaded the
> ADIF file from the ARRL server (having selected "Imported QSO set Upload
> Confirmed Flag") those QSOs for which the country name was shown as "Ducie
> Island" had a "Y" in the "Upl Cnf" column of my DX4WIN log. Those QSOs for
> which the country was blank in LoTW did not have a "Y" in the "Upl Cnf"
> column of DX4WIN.
>
> This was very obvious with the VP6DX QSOs since there were so many in one
> block. So I checked back at QSOs with other stations. Same thing.... Even if
> confirmed in LoTW, if there is no county name in the column there is not a
> "Y" in the "Upl Cnf" column of DX4WIN

Normally, if the country is blank, it's not confirmed. Thus the upload
isn't confirmed.
It seems that some of your Ducie QSOs have been confirmed and some
aren't. This may be a LotW bug, or something else. If you log in to
LotW and use "Most Recent QSLs" are all of your Ducie QSOs showing up?
If not, what leads you to believe that they've been confirmed on LotW?
    -Rick
--
Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA