Problem and question:
Because I have been cavalier about checking the LABELS box, Q's I need confirmed and TNX for all the JA's and others all have the LABELS box checked. Is there a way to pick a subset for printing (e.g. needed topband counters) without erasing all other LABELS checks first? I really do not want to print 2000+ labels all at once and then go fishing for the ones I want to process right away. I also do not want to lose track of the JA's and others who QSL'd via the buro and to whom I therefore owe cards.

Garry, NI6T