To: "DX4WIN Reflector" <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Label-printing question

I've added Dick's method to my DX4WIN Application Notes:

 http://dx4win.ad1c.us/appnotes/

73 - Jim AD1C

--- Dick Flanagan K7VC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Give the QSOs you want to print an immediate label for a different
QSL Method.  It doesn't matter what that method is (Direct, Ignore,
$$$$, etc.) so long as it is unique to those QSLs you want immediate
labels for.  Then specify that method when you go to print
labels.  Those will then be the only labels that will be printed and
all other label flags will be left untouched.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us