Hmmm, maybe It's been too long since I QSLed, but I have a few questions.
Maybe someone knows the answers:

1.      I wanted to only print those labels which meet the selection of
Confirmed=Y and Label=Y.  When I tried to print labels, it would not take
the selection - it wanted to print all of them.  So, I created a new file
using DX4WIN export version 6.01 and later, the latest export filter I have
(I'm running V7.03).  The file it created had a DXQ extension, not DXL, so
couldn't be opened.  Or, should I have used the import function?
2.      So, I created an ADIF file instead, created a new DXL file and
imported that.  I had my 144 QSOs OK, although the Label field lost the Y's.
I used that file to print the labels I needed OK.
3.      Now I need to use the Multiple QSO function to place today's date in
the 144 selected ones in the real file.  Whoops, it uses the QSO date.???
What did I do wrong there?  I guess I'll have no trouble resetting the print
flag, but I need a good date.  And, I could import them, replacing the
originals, but I think that ADIF fails to carry along much needed fields,
like Checked, etc., so can't do that.

I just went back and created a new blank file, and imported the Version 6
file.  Now I see all of the fields OK, but every record now says,
"Invalid"(DX).  The preferences are OK and I re-imported them just in case.

Where do I go from here?

John, K2CIB