For whatever reason, my newly installed DX4Win 7 won't see my rig.  I had no
problem with version 6, but I've seemingly tried everything and it won't go.
I'm running this through RigBlaster PRO.  All the connections appear to be
fine (nothing changed between the time my old computer went bye-bye and this
one).  I'm connected from Serial In/Out A to COM1.  Rig control on the
Rigblaster is connected to CI-V remote jack on the 756 PRO II.  Here's the
set up under the Preferences/Radio tab:

Type - Icom 756 PRO II

Address - 64 (I've verified the address on the rig screen)

Baud - 9600

Com Port - COM1

Poll Rate - 5000

Max Tries - 6

DTR High - Off (When I leave this on the rig keys continuously)

RTS High - Off (When I leave this on the PTT is on continuously)

Any ideas?

73, Joe KQ3F