apparently there is not just a way to just change the rig file for the K3...
so that it sets the frequency then the mode,.,,,,with DX4WIN.

Sooo is the author considering anything that would accommodate the K3 / DX4WIN customer base, so the code to the radio functions as it should.???

Apparently I am not the only K3 owner...who has chosen DX4WIN as his main program, and is tried of the extra steps required to change mode etc bla bla bla manually.

I guess I've seen enough about this over on the elecraft reflector , and it does belong here.

tnx

bill
bill