Bill,
Rest assured you are not alone on this one.
Howard..K2HK
HK> Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:35:07 -0600> To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: [Dx4win] elecraft k3.....> > apparently there
is not just a way to just change the rig file for the K3...> so that it sets
the frequency then the mode,.,,,,with DX4WIN.> > Sooo is the author considering
anything that would accommodate the K3 > / DX4WIN customer base, so the code to
the radio functions as it should.???> > > Apparently I am not the only K3
owner...who has chosen DX4WIN as his > main program,> and is tried of the extra
steps required to change mode etc bla bla > bla manually.> > I guess I've seen
enough about this over on the elecraft reflector , > and it does belong here.>