I have a similar experience here with my Yaesu FT-920. Grabbing the spots places them 'offset' by 700 hz, which is my CW offset.

I returned to version 7.05.03 and do not have the problem.

73 Ernie W8EH

k2wa...@gmail.com wrote:

Hey all,

Version:   DX4Win 7.06.02

Rig:           IC756 Pro III

If I am on CW and I grab an SSB spot, the frequency I'm taken too is

offset (low) from the actual frequency by the amount of the offset

I use on CW. A second double click on the spot corrects this anomaly.

Any ideas as to what is causing this problem?  Previous versions,

i.e. dx4win7.05 didn't exhibit this behavior.

                 Regards,

                            Walt Kornienko - K2WK

                            Gordonsville, VA 22942-6110
                            k2wa...@gmail.com