Eric

If I understand you whant replace the ''notes'' in the existing ADIF
file for ''operator'' to change all names at once ...
use a notepad to edit the file produced by DX4WIN.

Find the edit menu and you have to select ''replace CTRL + H '' and
change ''notes'' by ''operator'' save it on exit and ...
its done ...
hope this helps you

73 from
Jose CT1AOZ

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 3:37 AM, Alan Sewell N5NA <alan.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There may be a specific ADIF editing program but what I've done in the
> past is use a text editor and search and replace on the <EOR> that is at
> the end of each line in the file.
>
> Just do a search for <EOR> and replace it with <NEWFIELD> <EOR>
>
> 73,
>
> Alan  N5NA
>

> Eric Rosenberg wrote:
>> Is there a relatively easy way to add an ADIF field (in this case,
>> Operator) to an existing ADIF file?
>>
>> Instead of having to manually add that field to every QSO, does anyone
>> know of a piece of software that will do this?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Eric W3DQ
>> Washington, DC

visite estes sites. ( give a loock here):
http://www.qrz.com/ct1aoz
http://ct1aozhamradio.blogspot.com/
jose CT1AOZ