I'm putting together the W3A logs and have run into some interesting, if
not vexing problems with DX4Win.

1. I want to include the "operator" field from the ADIF file, but cannot
figure out how do do it.

2. I want to set a group name, yet the edit group pull-down is grayed out.

3. I want to go back and block UNcheck the "Upload" field, yet do not
see how to do it.

4. I want to populate the 5B WAS and 5BDXCC submissions where
appropriate (presumably the first in the log in that band/mode). Can't
figure out how to do that!

5. Is there a real help -- (i.e., not a PDF) file?

6. I subscribe to the Golist. Where do I get golist.dll?

Any help is appreciated.

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

BTW, the entire W3A log (4000+ QSOs) have been uploaded to LoTW.