  From: Greg Clark
  To: DX4Win Reflector
  Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 10:23
  Subject: [Dx4win] How to export log to ADIF?

  Using v6.01 here.  I am trying to export my log to ADIF......I'm not having
any luck.  I've gone to FILE>IMPORT/EXPORT then select ADIF....but I'm lost
from there.  I've looked in the help to no avail.  I'd also like to select a
date range to EXPORT to ADIF.....but one step at a time.

  Any help would be appreciated.

  Greg
  K9IG