De : dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] De la part de Anthony R Gargano
N2SS
Envoyé : mardi 10 mars 2009 19:20
À : dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Cc : k...@verizon.net
Objet : [Dx4win] Custom DX Callout

I'm posting this for another DX4WIN user who is not on the reflector.
He posed the following question: How to set up DX spots to call out
only band/mode countries never worked before and ignore band mode
countries that have not been confirmed. (He only pursues working DX
and doesn't bother chasing confirmations). It seems that the DX4WIN
band/mode spotting hierarchy is tied to unconfirmed. He's a long time
registered user and is using the latest version, Any suggestions for
him before we lose him to DX Lab? Tony N2SS