I'm not sure you can announce unworked band/mode new ones without
announcing the unconfirmed stuff... but DX4Win is full of non-obvious
features... maybe someone has an idea.

You could "cheat" if your friend doesn't use LotW and set the Upload
Confirmed flag for all contacts in the log. That way, if it's in the
log, it won't be announced.

Anthony R Gargano N2SS wrote:
> I'm posting this for another DX4WIN user who is not on the reflector.
> He posed the following question: How to set up DX spots to call out
> only band/mode countries never worked before and ignore band mode
> countries that have not been confirmed. (He only pursues working DX
> and doesn't bother chasing confirmations). It seems that the DX4WIN
> band/mode spotting hierarchy is tied to unconfirmed. He's a long time
> registered user and is using the latest version, Any suggestions for
> him before we lose him to DX Lab? Tony N2SS

Mel, VE2DC