It could be fixed by resetting the ignore mode when you exit either mmtty or
psk31. This would be logical. Yes its very annoying because the mode
thereafter is picked up by dx spots which explains why I log the wrong mode
sometimes. Maybe a warning flag too??
I'm going to solve the problem by using mmtty and its logging feature and
winwarbler, dxlabs, for psk31/63 which works better for me anyway on these
digital modes.

As far as I'm concerned that part of the program is broken.( mmtty & psk )

73  N8DX