I believe that it is possible to have a dx4win 8.0 until Dayton. It's usual
for Paul to update the program close to Dayton. I feel good because Paul is
more interested, writes on the reflector, give replies and listen us the
last time. So i will try to give a wish list with the hope to see these
feature in next release...
I would like to have...
1. A band map
2. a new packet window (more automated)
3. upload to lotw with  one button and one button download also
4. auto update for country files
5. one more line (3 lines total) in every label
6. Omnirig support

and yes i believe that if next version has these features must be named 8.0

At the end... there is a free beautiful program for anyone likes digital
modes called digital master 780. It would be nice if dx4win could support
this one like does with mmtty....

73.. Kostas sv1dpi