GM:

I'm running a K3, S/N 2432  (with MCU 3.06/2.12)  with a microKEYER II (with
Router 7.2.4) and DX4Win V7.07.02

It seems that the Data Submodes (Data A, AFSK A, FSK D & PSK D) are not being
reported by and / or received by the microKEYER II and I'm loosing some
functionality (FSK memories).   The suggestion from microHAM USA is that DX4Win
needs to support the K31 extended command set - or at least enable them when
Dx4Win initializes the K3.

Can anyone confirm whether DX4Win 7.07.02 does provide this level of K3 support
/ interface - and if so how do I enable it, since it seems not to be working
here.

Thanks & 73

Doug,   VE3MV