No I'm pretty certain it doesn't. Nor does it with the Icoms (PSK,
RTTY). DX4Win is getting a bit long in the tooth... it has it's charms
(very fast, very accurate DXCC reporting) but it remains to be seen if
Paul has the time or inclination to make it current.

You might want to consider using a more appropriate platform for digital
modes. I use MixW... there is also WinWarbler and DM780.

I import my MixW log into DX4Win and do all my tracking/QSLing etc from
there. Works well for me...

Mel, VE2DC