Hi all,

  I realize that Randy was wanting the "fix" in the next DX4WIN version; but...

  Does anyone else dislike the LOTW: phrase as much as Randy?  Let me know
direct (save band-width).  If enough people would like it removed, I can write
a program that would remove all, or the non-conflicting fields, fields from the
log (either a ADIF or .DXQ file).

  If I write a program, are there any other "clean up" options that anyone
might want?
    For instance, if I find a "Error:Mode=OLIVIA" msg in the QSO Notes, should
I change the MODE to OLIVIA and remove the msg from the notes?

73,
Lee  N7NU