I'm sure there are many ways to do this, but when I use an alternate
method, I'll typically use the "Other" option and either put a note in
the "Notes for this QSO" or sometimes put the additional info in the QSL
manager field (if it's very short; that field has a pretty limited length).

However, it would be nice to have "website" and "email" as options in
the dropdown, with possibly a dedicated field for those that gets
remember on a per-callsign basis (like the manager info).

--
        David, K2DBK
        http://k2dbk.blogspot.com