On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Fred Weksberg <ve3...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I would like to review all the reflector emails on the dx4win website in the
> support area. My email box is getting too cluttered. If I sign out of the
> reflector so that the emails are stopped, can I still go to the website
> support area to look at all the refledtor messages?
> thanks, Fred

Yes, the URL for accessing the list archives is here:

Note that there are also searchable archives for DX4WIN on a different server:

  http://www.mail-archive.com/dx4win@mailman.qth.net/

Like Mel, I recommend the digest option to cut down on mail.
Otherwise it might take you a while to find out about program and data
file upgrades.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us