All,

There are a lot of poor spots announced on the cluster...for instance, calls
sometimes have digits transposed...or are copied incorrectly and
subsequently announced incorrectly (who me?!)

Currently, they show up on our Bandmap with no way of removing them... I
just worked 3DA0EL and it was incorrectly posted as 3DA0TB...but I have no
way of removing the erroneous spot....so my bandmap is cluttered with bad
spots....

It would be very useful if we could 'right click' on these spots and have an
option to delete them....

This Bandmap is a fine feature...with a few enhancements, it will be
great....

73/ Regards...

Lou N2TU