From: Mel [mailto:ve...@videotron.ca]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 8:46 PM
To: Lou Dietrich
Cc: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] More Bandmap "Stuff"

Not exactly true... delete them from the spot list and they will
disappear on the next refresh. It would be nice if the right-click menu
was available on the band map. I think it's reasonable to believe that
it will happen eventually. There are a few other issues with the band
map. I have no idea if they can be addressed easily...

1. The vertical spacing could be reduced.
2. during the CW contest this weekend sometimes there were so many CW
spots that, even if you had zoomed into the SSB portion of the band, the
   CW spots were displacing the SSB spots. Spots for frequencies out of
scope shouldn't be displayed.
3. I have frequently noted multiple spots for the same call.
4. There is no indication of age.

But as I have mentioned before... it's a great start! Even with it's
present limitations... it's very very helpful.