On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 2:56 PM,  <k...@cox.net> wrote:

> I worked H44MY for a new entity on 30M.  Entered all the info I had and found
> out that the QSL manager callsign I put in the log was wrong.  Tried to fix
> it, but although the program will allow me to enter another callsign in the
> QSL Manager box, when I save it nothing happens to change the QSL manager
> callsign.

The simple answer is that if there are two managers for the same call
and date, the first one alphabetically is the one that DX4WIN shows.

You can go to File | Databases | QSL Managers to remove the bad one.
Read the help file for hints on how to delete an entry from the
database.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us