Hello,

 I have been using the DX4Win program since it first came out on the market.
Great logging program.

 One of the earlier updates, Version 6.xxx, I noticed a problem with the new
update on the CW Keyboard. I use to be able to change the CW Speed with the
plus or negative key on the keyboard and it would change while the program
was still sending the CW.

 Today while loading my macros into the Version 8.02 I found I had the same
problem. But I found that my problem was not a real problem anyway.

 While in the CW Keyboard you can change the speed with the plus or negative
key on the keyboard while the program is not running the CW. . . . But if
you want real-time speed change you can do it with the Alt + F9 or Alt + F10
keys while the program is running.

So my problem was really not a problem except for not exploring the program
to it full capacity.

Keep up the Great Work guys!!!

73
Ron de WB3AAL