From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Kostas Stamatis
Sent: October 20, 2009 9:04 AM
To: REFLECTOR dx4win
Subject: [Dx4win] strange behaviour while print direct in cards

I printed a lot of cards this morning and i noticed something strange.
first of all i printed the cards with my portable computer which is running
vista home edition.
I print direct to my cards.
When i have a lot of cards to print (as happened this time when i had over
1000) i print them in groups of 50.
So i printed from 1-50. When i finished i gave 51-100 and go on. I had
printed abt 300 cards when i decided to print from 301-400. Then dx4win
printed 70 cards and not 100 cards (from 330-400). I tried it agn and it
happened agn (from 801-900). I didn't lost one card when i printed abt 30
pages in a format of 40 labels per page. I have printed abt 800 cards at
once in dx4win 7 without problem (but with my shack computer which is
running xp - same printer in both cases).  I don't know if dx4win would
consider the missed cards as printed or not as i didn't try this.
Kostas sv1dpi