From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
To: "DX4WIN Reflector" <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Cc: "Bill Barr, N4NX" <n...@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 10:54 PM
Subject: ADIF to DX4WIN log conversion version 4.5 released

I have released version 4.5 of ADIF to DX4WIN, you can get it here:

http://dx4win.ad1c.us/adif2dxq/

Here are the release notes:

Ver 4.5 - 21 January 2009
    Added NM QSO Party
    Added Win-Test support for ARRL RTTY Round-Up and NAQP

Thanks to Bill N4NX for motivating me to add some Win-Test support.
If you want a Win-Test log converted and this program doesn't work as
expected, *please* send me the ADIF file.

If you find any problems in the program or documentation, let me know.
If you need a conversion added, send me your ADIF file and tell me
what contest it is for, and which logging program produced it.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us

19:18:00