Guy,

Can you confirm that the vichw11.* drivers are not supposed to be
installed in the \drivers subdirectory for 8.03? I see them in every
version prior to 8.03, and found a copy of vichw11.sys in my
c:\windows\system32\drivers directory (Windows XP SP3). I just want to
rule that out as a possible issue.

One other question: I'm not using the LPT port for anything. Am I
correct that there is no reason to run the lptdriver.exe install?

        David, K2DBK
        http://k2dbk.blogspot.com
        http://k2dbk.com