Quite a few of us are still dead in the water with the Keying issue Locking
down in DX4WIN and can't get things running, and are struggling.  Some have
computer skills and background, some of us (Me for one) have little to none.

Seems the people who are skilled have their programs running well and cannot
duplicate our situation and, thus, cannot find our solutions.

I have been in contact with several who are stuck, compared notes, and are
trying to be a lucky Blind Hog and find the Acorn.

I know I may be way off base, but I have looked in the "Drivers" folders in my
setups and find different drivers.  I have no idea of whether this is
significant, just asking if someone else does, and if this is a possible
problem or normal.  I am listing the findings below found on my 2 computers.

Windows Vista 64 bit Laptop-"Drivers" Ver8.03=TVicHW32.dll
(Note: 32 not 64 in filename)

PC running Vista 32 Bit-"Drivers" Ver8.03=LPTdriver
                                Ver8.02=vichwll.sys and vichwll.vxd
                                Ver7.05=vichwll.sys and vichwll.vxd

I dont see any serial ports listed here, probably not supposed to be.

Like I said, just grasping and I dont know anything about computer setups, this
is a desperate observation and comparison.

Is the 32.dll significant in a 64 bit Vista?

Val
N4RJ

P.S. Anyone else who is having this problem, please email me at
hsv...@juno.com, maybe we can compare notes.
I already have K2DBK, N2WK, and W4ZGR.