From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Bud Governale, W3LL" <w...@arrl.net>
Cc: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] ADIF V2.19
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:49:07 -0600

On 8/22/2010 4:40 PM, Bud Governale, W3LL wrote:

> I saw the following statement when I uploaded QSO's to eQSL.
> Is DX4WIN in compliance with the spec?
>
> "Logger not compliant with ADIF V2.1.9 specs due to invalid mode(s)
> Logger identified as: DX4WIN"

What was the mode that it complained about, and what version of DX4WIN
were you using?  I have had NO trouble uploading to LoTW and eQSL using
7.07 and 8.0x.  Note that "PSK" is *not* an ADIF mode, you must choose
PSK31 (or PSK63 if it's available).  This is a common mistake.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us