Hi All,

Just installed DX4WIN and am trying to learn its many features.

I've run into a couple problems that I can't find discussed in the
 Help files.  I'll deal with them one at a time so as not to get too
 confusing.

Labels:

I don't often print more than a few labels.  Many times it's just one
 to respond to an incoming QSL. I can see how to do sheets of labels
 on my inkjet printer but can't imagine doing that many (a sheetfull).

I have an old tractor feed printer where I printed my labels from my
 previous logging program. It's merely one across. The labels are
 3 1/2 in. X 15/16 in. They are also known as Avery 4013 style.

I've tried numerous setups in the Label Editor and can get a label
 to print OK. BUT, after it prints the label it appears a Form Feed
 is sent to the printer because it feeds out a whole page length of
 labels. That's a real waste of a lot of labels since rolling them back
 peels them off and makes a mess.

I tried Custom5 and set the Page Width to 3 1/2 and the Page Height
 to 1.0, but it still feeds out like an 11" sheet. I set them to Zero and
 I still get a form feed to 11".

There is a choice for Label Name 4013, but it still feeds out like an 11"
 Form Feed.

Any suggestions?

TNX/73,     Bob K8BL