From: Radivoj Kar, F6GNZ
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 21:58
To: Jim Reisert AD1C ; microHAM America - W4TV
Cc: DX4WIN Refelector
Subject: [Dx4win] Re : Re : Windows 7

Hi Jim and Joe,

My luck lasted short time. Everything seemed to work FB after application of
all suggested power modifications, but there it is again, some of the
USB/RS232 ports/devices get again inhibited by Windows, though in much
greater time intervals then before (sometimes all OK during 1 hour of
operation, then suddenly SteppIR or antenna rotor stop responding .... :(

73, Radi F6GNZ