I uploaded to eQSL DX4WIN logbook contacts from the 160M SSB contest. DX4WIN
asked if I wanted to upload 496 contacts.
That was the correct number of contacts made so I said yes. I have the
generated .adi file which was uploaded to eQSL. A
few days after the contest I downloaded the eQSL report (which I have) and
imported it into DX4WIN. I was surprised to
see all 496 contacts were confirmed.
I then went into eQSL to see who was confirmed. Only saw about 40 confirmations
on eQSL.

This phenomenon also happened during the last contest. I also read about
someone reporting the phenomenal success rate
after that previous contest.

It appears that I must be doing something wrong - although I've been uploading
to both LOTW and eQSL via DX4WIN for
quite some time.
(BTW, DX4WIN showed 17 confirmations from LOTW which is correct. So no issue
with LOTW).

I now need a way to purge all the bogus eQSL confirmations and find out how to
fix the confirmation issue.

It doesn't appear to be an eQSL issue since eQSL doesn't show everything
confirmed. It may be an issue with the DX4WIN
generated .adi upload and/or .adi down load files - but I can't read .adi. Just
guessing.

Looking for help.

73,

Bud W3LL