On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Tony McClenny <n...@n3me.net> wrote:

> When I click on a callsign, the attached window opens but qrz.com does
> nothing - there is no data to copy and paste - ideas?

What does "click on an callsign" mean?  In the QSO window, you type F3
to bring up the Callsign/Mgr lookup window.  There is no "clicking".

To do a QRZ lookup, you must have keyboard focus in the Callsign/Mgr
lookup window.  Type ENTER in that window and your browser will start
and look up that callsign on QRZ.COM, and the results will display in
your browser.  There is no link between the browser window and DX4WIN
to capture the data.

There is nothing new here, this is how DX4WIN has always worked.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us